Dr. Vasif A Humayun Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vasif A Humayun?

I had cut my thumb and could not stop the bleeding, my wife took me to the clinic, Dr. Humayun saw me immediately without an appointment, took care of the stiches and now I can use my thumb properly and just a minor scar remains. I am grateful for his help and his follow up.

Dr. Humayun helped me with my foot infection. I had seen another doctor two weeks before and got some medicine which did not help much. My foot got worse and I couldn't walk. Dr. Humayun cleaned the would and prescribed medicine that took care of my foot within one week.

Great doctor

I rotated with Dr. Humayun while a student, and spent a considerable amount of time seeing patients with him. I found that he has a very good bedside manner, and that all his patients enjoy coming to him. He is also very efficient in taking care of his patients and making sure they get the right treatment at a very fair price. I would recommend him to anyone I know, and have even sent my father here.

When my child is sick this is the first clinic I think of. Doctor is very nice and the staff is very professional. I'm glad that there's docs out there that truly care for their patients it shows!!!

JOANNE