Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vasiliki Xarli has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I have met with Dr. Xarli when I have accompanied my mother to an appointment. I am totally impressed. Dr. Xarli is professional, prompt, spends a good amount of time explaining things, answering questions. She is thoughtful, positive, and caring. All the best qualities you hope to find in a provider.
Dr. Xarli has no one working for her...and it is no wonder why! She is crazy, rude and completely unprofessional. I saw her one time as a follow up from having had Thyroid Cancer and she told me that I was just "a lazy couch potato" and that I needed to "get up and move". I am 5'9 and weigh 125 and live an extremely active lifestyle. She never listened, criticized me the whole visit and then sent me a 3 page letter subsequent to my appointment telling me that the amount of radiation I had following my cancer diagnosis had destroyed my organs and I would never have kids as a result ( I now have three). If your life depends on finding a good endochrinologist as mine did, STAY AWAY!!!!,
Dr. Xarli is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
University Of Athens
Graduated in 1969
Erie County Medical Center
Locations & DirectionsVasiliki Paul Xarli MD, 3600 Seneca St, Buffalo, NY
Dr. Vasiliki Xarli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.