- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
Featured Providers Near YouSponsored Results
- Dr. Mohammad EtminanOrthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery Of Spine3 AwardsVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Christopher H Perkins, MDOrthopaedic Surgery, Traumatic Surgery, Orthopedic Trauma SurgeryVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Steven J Cyr, M.D., F.A.A.O.S.Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery Of Spine, Spine Surgery3 AwardsVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Karthik Jonna, MDOrthopaedic Surgery, Hip and Knee Orthopedic Surgery3 AwardsVIEW FULL PROFILE
Dr. Vasilios Mathews has 2 locations
Dr. Vasilios Mathews has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Vasilios Mathews has the following 15 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2020)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2020)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Vasilios Mathews Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Vasilios Mathews
Dr. Mathews graduated from the Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons in 1996. He works in Houston, TX and 1 other location and specializes in Orthopedic Adult Reconstructive Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Mathews is affiliated with Texas Orthopedic Hospital.