Dr. Vassiliki Papadimitrakopoulou Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Vassiliki Papadimitrakopoulou?

I wish Dr. Papa was a good doctor. I rated her staff as excellent. She is always behind on appointments and seems in a hurry. She looks very tired and seems her mind is always somewhere else. I think I have done a BIG favor to myself that I have decided not see her anymore and it has proved I did right.

Good Doctor. Personality is lacking.

I believe Dr. Papa to be a good doctor. Her bedside manner is very blunt, mostly gloomy but, I believe, very honest with HER opinion. I rated her STAFF as excellent and they are! However, Dr. Papa is ALWAYS behind on appointments & almost always seems in a hurry. She appears tired & overworked, but who isn't? I wish she could have just a fraction of her nurse practitioner's personality.

OVERALL EXPERIENCE WITH DR. PAPADIMITRAKOPOULOU

DR. PAPA HAS ALWAYS BEEN VERY CURTIOUS AND CARING WITH ME WHILE IN HER CARE. SHE IS UP FRONT AND HONEST ABOUT MY HEALTH AND WHAT I CAN EXPECT. I WANT MY DOCTOR TO BE HONEST WITH ME. IF I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME, I WANT TO KNOW. SHE WAS VERY HONEST ABOUT THIS. I KNOW MY CANCER WILL COME BACK--THE QUESTION IS WHEN. I APPRECIATE THIS. SHE IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR.

Poor bedside manner. No patient rapor. A very rude and arrogant doctor not what you want when you are being treated for cancer.