Dr. Vasudha Dhar Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Vasudha Dhar?

I love her!

She is the best doctor! I highly recommend her.

A caring, knowledgeable physician

Excellent physician

I have had a terrible time in my life with IBS . many physicians later i finally met Dr Dhar at a friends recommmendation . I had the best experience with her . She took time to listen to my compliants . Went over my diet and lifestyle. Very caring and nurturing physician . I will recommend her to all my friends and family.

amazing physician with great peopl's skill and knowledge.

Great Physician

In a word: Wonderful.

Dr. Dhar has helped me SO much. I was going through a miserable time with my stomach and she diagnosed my problem after a colonoscopy. While some of the initial medicines did not agree with me (not her fault) but she was able to provide a quick alternative plan which helped. She is always available when I call with problems or when in need of medical advice. I wish all of my doctors were as wonderful as her.

I am so impressed by Dr Dhar . She is an amazing physician and I found her to be extremely knowledgable . The staff is great .she took time to listen to my concerns and address them . I have never met a physician like her .so caring .

Misdiagnosed me

Didn't spend time listening to me and try to understand my symptoms, instead sent me for a number of invasive tests which kept coming back negative. In the meanwhile put me on a med that could have potentially worsened my condition. Switched to a different GI who immediately came up with the right diagnosis and have been doing much better since then.

very good doctor. front desk is very nice as well. makes going to the dr easy and all of the girls make you feel very comfortable

Love her!

Dr. Dhar is great. The office is very nice and it is easy to make an appointment. The girls in reception are always very helpful and really do go the extra step to make me feel comfortable. Dr. Dhar also goes out of her way to provide not only excellent but wonderful care. I trust this Dr. and would definitely reccomend her to my family & friends.

Dr. Dhar is an amazing Doctor!!

I saw Doctor Dhar and was very impressed with her. She is a very qualified, kind, smart and caring physician. I would recommend her to my own family and all my friends.

Unacceptable wait time

Dhar is very good doctor. However appointment schedule is not very good. Wait time goes from 15 minutes to more than 2 hours