Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vasundara Tummala has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Vasundara Tummala has the following 12 expertise
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Dr. Vasundara Tummala has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Vasundara Tummala is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I'm a new patient. She gave me attitude when I asked for a note to excuse me from my job which requires standing and lifting because my job is giving me a hard time. I'm 35 weeks pregnant and I'm constantly dizzy and have pain but she writes a note saying that I can lift 20lbs and am NOT excused from work but she didn't fail to mention that she wantstiwantstip
Dr. Tummala is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsFairfield County Radiology Associates, 2800 Main St, Bridgeport, CT
Dr. Vasundara Tummala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bridgeport, CT.