- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vasundhara Appalaneni has 9 locations
55 Elva Ct
Vandalia, OH 45377
45 S Stanfield Rd
Troy, OH 45373
4000 Miamisburg Centerville Rd
Miamisburg, OH 45342
7740 Washington Village Dr
Dayton, OH 45459
80 E Woodbury Dr
Dayton, OH 45415
Book Online Now
Dr. Vasundhara Appalaneni has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Vasundhara Appalaneni has the following 5 expertise
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Showing 1 of 1
unprofessional staff and disrespectful doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vasundhara Appalaneni - Posted on December 20th, 2013
My family physician made this appointment for me. When they called to schedule the appointment I had given them 3 phone nos., home, office and my cell. When I arrive at the office on time on the day of my appointment, they told me that my appointment was cancelled. I was so angry, I had taken leave from my work and went there on time and these people didnât even have courtesy to leave a message on just one out of the 3 phone nos. that I gave them. They couldnât find out why nobody called and left message to tell me it was cancelled. They asked me if I want to reschedule but I came off. I do not want to go that office again and be treated by these doctors. If they cannot have a courteous staff, what kind of doctors they are? I am almost afraid to think of that. My time is equally important as that doctor. I am appalled by this kind of unprofessional behavior of doctors now a days. They are just money making machines.
22 Years Experience
Guntur Medical College
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Vasundhara Appalaneni Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Vasundhara Appalaneni's office for more information.
1141 N Monroe Dr Xenia, OH : (937) 427-1680
55 Elva Ct Vandalia, OH 45377
45 S Stanfield Rd Troy, OH 45373
4000 Miamisburg Centerville Rd Miamisburg, OH 45342
7740 Washington Village Dr Dayton, OH 45459
1360 E Stroop Rd Dayton, OH : (937) 427-1680
8501 Troy Pike Dayton, OH : (937) 427-1680
80 E Woodbury Dr Dayton, OH 45415
75 Sylvania Dr Beavercreek, OH : (937) 320-5050
Locations & Directions
Dr. Vasundhara Appalaneni is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Xenia, OH.