Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Vatche G Agopian
Vatche G Agopian is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He speaks English.
Vatche G Agopian has 2 locations
757 Westwood Plz
Los Angeles, CA 90095
200 Ucla Medical Plz Ste 214
Los Angeles, CA 90095
Book Online Now
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Vatche G Agopian - Posted on November 22nd, 2018
I just want to say that I will not have gone through my stay and surgery if it wasn't for Dr. Agopian. I was in UCLA for nine months and he took great care and made sure everything was done for my stay to be comfortable. He is like a father to me and he was always there for my hard days and pushed me thru them. Always made sure the nurses took care of me and was always up to date. Wonderful person and surgeon. Thank you doc for everything and for saving my life!
A Doctor who Listens
Self-verified patient of Vatche G Agopian - Posted on October 25th, 2018
I'm seeing Dr Agopian for gallbladder removal. I have cancer in my liver from an original breast cancer diagnosis, so I needed a specialist who really knows how the liver functions with cancer in it. Dr Agopian came in with a very friendly demeanor and bright smile. He listened carefully to my medical history and made careful note of the option I felt was best for my overall quality of life. He learned that we came from 3 hrs away and arranged at the moment to get me the pre-op requirements conveniently. All this during an extremely challenging day where they were short staffed and his medical assistant was unavailable. He will be doing my gallbladder surgery but I have every confidence already that he will do an expert job with an excellent bedside manner. I very highly recommend Dr Agopian.
most memorable physician re: ucla surgical experience
Self-verified patient of Vatche G Agopian - Posted on January 18th, 2014
Dr. Agopian was the first physician that I saw after waking up from the Whipple surgery. His bedside manner was such that I never gave up hope despite a very negative prognosis. Now, 20 months after the surgery for pancreatic cancer I am back to work full time and I have few after effects that I can't live with. His was the first face that I saw every morning for over 3 weeks and it always had a smile on it. Even after leaving the hospital to continue with the next phase of treatment (chemo & radiation) he still kept in touch. He is truly gifted and I wish him only continued success.
Patient with his patients
Self-verified patient of Vatche G Agopian - Posted on June 19th, 2012
Dr. Agopian with extremely patient with us when my wife had to have surgery. He explained the procedure clearly and I had the utmost confidence in him and his abilities. Beyond being very knowledgeable, he was very pleasant to be around and made us feel very comfortable. I would hope that all doctors would have his bedside manner and calm demeanor. I hope that you would never need to go surgery, but if you do, Dr. Agopian is the one you'd want in the operating room. We couldn't be happier with him.
Self-verified patient of Vatche G Agopian - Posted on April 9th, 2012
Vatche G Agopian Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Vatche G Agopian's office for more information.
757 Westwood Plz Los Angeles, CA 90095
200 Ucla Medical Plz Ste 214 Los Angeles, CA 90095
Locations & Directions
Vatche G Agopian is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.