Dr. Vaughn Meiners Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vaughn Meiners Jr?

Recommended by a friend

Posted on January 27th, 2017

I really like Dr Meiners. He's a very nice man with a very pleasant bedside manner. I did not feel rushed. He was very patient with me as he listened to me explain my medical problem. The treatment he recommended took care of the problem. I have since recommended him to other friends.

Excellent Physician

Posted on January 26th, 2017

Dr. Meiners and his clinic staff have taken very good care of me. He is thorough, knowledgeable and caring. He spent a lot of time with me discussing my concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Meiners.

Failed me and my mother

Posted on January 10th, 2017

Dr. Meiners took over a week to reply to a request to have my mother's anti-seizure medicine refilled, then told me he could not refill the medicine and had me call her neurologist when she only had one pill left. Vaughn would not give refills on my blood pressure medicine without a doctor's appointment. He refused to refill my blood pressure medicine at the most stressful point in my life. My mom had a brain hemorrhage, i was caretaking her, bringing her to speech therapy in the morning, doctors appointments and supporting her in addition to working full time, yet I was expected to make an appointment for a refill on my prescription or risk having a stroke myself. Dr. Kim Meiners left the practice shortly after my mom was discharged from almost two months in the hospital leaving us with the prospect of finding a new physician or going to Vaugh Meiners. I would not recommend either Kim or Vaughn Meiners as they've shown little concern for me or my mother at a time when we needed them the most.

Exactly what I was looking for in a Doctor.

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

I was looking for a Doctor that would work with me and actually talk to me. I found that with Dr. Meiners. Very professional, friendly and really seems to care for his patients needs. The staff is also very helpful, courteous and prompt.

Posted on June 24th, 2015

bad experience, gave contraindicated medication to a family member

Not a courteous staff

Posted on January 29th, 2014

I like the location, i was liking this new doctor but the meiners went back to louisiana. the staff here has an attitude problem when asked ANYTHING about billing. with them always charging "for an office visit" even when you just walk in for a perscription refill.

DR. MEINERS IS DEFINATELY A 4 START DOCTOR!!!

Posted on March 23rd, 2012

I have never experienced such a kind and caring doctor as Dr. Meiners...ever!!!! He spends so much time with his patients and really listens to them. Everyone in my family goes to him. I was recommended to him by a coworker...now a lot of my friends go to him as well. EVERYONE loves him. He is thorough and a great diagnostician. I give him the highest recommendation!

best physician in town