Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vedampattu P Ganeshram has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Showing 5 of 49
Dr. "G" is one of the worst doctors I've ever been to in my entire life. He may act friendly, but he couldn't care less about his patients. When I had a severe, life threatening heart issues and called his office, no one called me back. But this was standard. If you had a problem with medication, the uncaring nurse would just blithely tell you to "up the medication" or "lower it" without any visit or tests done. Dr. G may have been good at one point, but he is beyond burned out now.
I found Dr. G very prompt in addressing both problems of high heart rate and the adverse affect to newly prescribed drugs. Dr. G has shown sincere attention to the long term aspects to the performance of my mitral valve replaced thirteen years ago. He was also especially accommodating in switching me to equivalent medicine that were covered by Medicare drug plans lowering my total monthly cost for six prescriptions to $12.60/month. The nursing staff has always been very professinal and cordial during my monthly INR test. I would strongly recommend Dr. Ganeshram to anyone with heart issues.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2012, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2012, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Vedampattu P Ganeshram accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsAndre P Desire Md Pa, 1631 11th St Unit B, Wichita Falls, TX
Dr. Vedampattu P Ganeshram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita Falls, TX.