Have you seen Dr. Ved V Gossain?

Administrative Asst.

Dr. Gossain was not in a hurry, I would say he spent more than an hr. examining me from head to toe & talking to me asking me lots of questions, he conducted one of the best exams I have ever had. He had a sense of humor, ask if I had any questions. I really like this doctor...

Too smart for social skills, apparently.

Every time I go to see him he never fails to be rude and fit in a snide comment. Our last appointment, he kept the door open the entire time while talking about extremely embarrassing personal issues I didn't care to share with everybody in the hallway. The endocrinology field is flooded so despite the fact that I've been battling disorders my entire life, the best MSU can offer is a whopping three appointments a year. Or at least, that's what I WOULD get if I wasn't forced to reschedule because of this doctor's vacation needs. Whatever. Every four months I go. Hope for progress. Leave defeated. He talks to me like a child and offers little to no actual help with my conditions. In a year and a half, he's offered me ONE medication change, which did nothing for my symptoms. He can barely form a sentence. My medication scripts literally read like, 'tAKE on1 TAB FOR WEAk' I hate that I have to live with the things I do, and I hate that I'm forced to look to this rude man for help. I've often considered giving up on the appointments altogether just so I don't have to deal with him lecturing me like a child about things I'm fully aware of, failing to help me, keep up with my condition, or have the common courtesy to answer my questions directly.

Dr. Ved V Gossain is similar to the following 4 Doctors near East Lansing, MI.