Dr. Ved Kaushik Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Ved Kaushik?

Simply the best,,,,,,,,,period

I have been going to dr kaushik for years and if you have any problems please check him out first. Very professional, he explains things so you can understand them and has a very good bed side manner, but most important he is good. i would rate him higher but it only shows five stars and i trust him very much.

Dr. Kaushik really knows his stuff. He is a great doctor.

Excellent choice.

An experienced, caring doctor. Thorough and patient oriented.

Excellent

Dr. Ved P. Kaushik pays attention to what I say and is a very thorough doctor. I had a surgery which was done by Dr. Kaushik. When I had a problem and needed help, he listened and helped me. He's very comforting, very thorough, very friendly, kind and compassionate. His nurse is kind too and their joviality together relaxes the patient. You've got to come and experience it. He explains everything to his patients. He answers all questions and is polite and thorough. I am totally agreed that he is very nice and extremely thorough. He is the best doctor ever I seen in my life. I will recommend Dr. Kaushik to everyone. Thank you Doctor!

Great Hard Working Doctor

Dr. Kaushik is a very hard working doctor that has a very pleasant bedside manner. He explains things very well and follows up each day even after he has been in other surgeries for 10 hours. He is the best GI/Surg in the area. I had emergency surgery for an artery that ruptured in my rectum. His remarkable work ethic may have saved me from very serious complications. Since I was losing lots blood quickly and getting in danger of a blood transfusion for a rare blood type that was not available quickly, Dr Kaushik traveled from another hospital after a full day of surgeries there to handle my emergency. The situation may have turned very critical if it had not been for his unbelievable dedication. I am glad there are such people that give there time so generously. Thanks Doc.

Educated

I feel knowledgable after visiting Dr. Kaushik. He was not only curtious, but also thorough. He explained things very well and gave me a better understanding to what was going on with my health. I would recommend him to anyone...and I have.

Dr. Ved Kaushik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.