Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vedang Londhe
Dr. Vedang Londhe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Thousand Oaks, CA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Londhe is affiliated with Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center, Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center and Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla. He speaks English.
Dr. Vedang Londhe has the following 1 specialty
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re also able to identify birth defects and then recommend necessary treatments to support your baby before he/she is born.
Other reasons you may need to see a perinatologist during your pregnancy include diabetes, problems with a previous pregnancy or carrying twins. Having completed OB-GYN training, they’re experts on the female reproductive system with additional specialized training in un-routine pregnancies. So, whether you know you’re at risk going into your pregnancy or problems arise unexpectedly, perinatologists can help you.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Londhe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla
University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
18 Years Experience
Rush Medical College
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Vedang Londhe accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vedang Londhe in this video.
Dr. Vedang Londhe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.