- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Veena B Antony MD
Dr. Veena B Antony, MD is a doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with another office in Birmingham, AL. Their specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Dr. Veena B Antony has 2 locations
Dr. Veena B Antony has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Veena B Antony has the following 16 expertise
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Inflammation (Pleurisy)
- Lung Diseases (Pleural Diseases)
- Angiographic Visualization
- Asbestosis (Asbestos-related diseases)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Chest Infection
- Lung Cancer (Malignant Pleural Effusion)
- Pleural Tuberculosis
- Pleural Empyema
- Tuberculosis (TB)
Dr. Veena B Antony Accepts the Following Insurance
- 2000 6th Ave S Birmingham , AL : (205) 996-5864
- 2000 6th Ave S Birmingham , AL 35233
More about Dr. Veena B Antony
Dr. Antony works in Birmingham, AL and 1 other location and specializes in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Antony is affiliated with University Of Alabama Hospital.