- 51 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Pt. B.D.S. Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Sciences
- 1 specialty
- 6 expertise
- 1 location
Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Veena W Arora
Dr. Veena W Arora, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Somerset, NJ. She has 51 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Veena W Arora has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.<br>He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Veena W Arora has the following 6 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
51 Years Experience
Pt. B.D.S. Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1967
Dr. Veena W Arora Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Veena W Arora's office for more information.
15 Dellwood Ln Somerset, NJ : (732) 545-4200
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Veena W Arora is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Somerset, NJ.