Dr. Veena A Prabhakar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Veena A Prabhakar?

We have had Dr. Prabhakar for over 10 years and absolutely love the care and attention we receive . She is a loving and caring Health Provider.

Caring and Thorough Doctor

Dr. Prabhakar is amazing! In addition to being a great doctor, she listens to my concerns and takes the time to answer my questions. She really cares about me and my health. It's hard to find a caring, thorough doctor these days so I am especially glad to have found her.

I find Dr. Prabhakar very personable, informed and caring. She is a joy to have as a doctor in this day of impersonal professionalism.

Primary Care Physician

I had a chance to have Vena A Dr. Prabhakar (MD) as my Primary Care Physician at Scripps Escondido a couple years ago She was the most compasionate Doctor I have ever had, She is a wonderful person. I wanted to give her an A+Review I can see why she Wns so many Awards, I wish there were more Doctors like her. She listens to her patients and really cares about them, Making sure they have the Best Medical Treatment What a wonderful Doctor. I miss having her as my Physician.

Fantastic!

She's such a great doctor! She makes you feel like you are talking to a friend and every time I see her she remembers what we talked about during my last visit. Absolutely recommend!

The best doctor I have ever had!

She is an excellent doctor!! I just love her!

Mrs.

She is awesome. She really listens and makes you feel important. My family just loves her. She made my girls first time very comfortable for them.

The best family doctor in town!

Dr. Prabhakar is a great, smart, and caring doctor. She has the tools and skills to make correct diagnoses. I feel like we're old friends; she's easy to communicate with and takes the time to listen and interact. Bubbly person....I trust ner implicitly.

love this lady

My daughter and I both go to her. She listens well and you feel like you're talking to a friend.