Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Veena Vaid-Raizada has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Veena Vaid-Raizada has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
Dr. Veena Vaid-Raizada has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
Dr raizada has delivered both of my children and i wouldnt dare go anywhere else. My first born was stuck in my birth canal and i required an emergency c-section. I almost died but she saved me and my son. My second was a planned c-section that went very well. Recovery was easy and my scar is healing very well. She takes exceptional care with me while im getting checked out and i always get a call back after getting lab work done. Very thankful for her.
Receptionist was hesitant in giving me an appointment. Saying they they do not deal with female vaginal problems. Isn't that what a gyno is for? After being put on hold several time they said the latest appointment I could have was at 4 and still did not want to give me the appointment because they did not think I would make it on time. I made it on time. While in the waiting room my husband overheard the receptionist say that I was the last appointment of the day at 4. The office hours were 8-530.
went through hoops to get my stuff to them and on my first appointment i get there and receptionist is on phone laughing talking to her friend and i was ignored then when i try to sign in she tells me Dr called off i need to reschedule then when i go back same thing happened and i told her why is their office open on Mondays if the Dr always calls off sick but comes in next day..... so stupid waste of time she should close her office
- Mcgill University
Interfaith Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWarren Becker, 1902 Royalty Dr Ste 280, Pomona, CA
Dr. Veena Vaid-Raizada is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pomona, CA.