Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Veena Vani has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Vani when she started her practice in Glastonbury was an excellent doctor and took plenty of time with me as a patient and was on top of my medical problems. She moved her office to Manchester and became more interested in her patients that wanted Botox. I would have an appointment and show up and no one would be in the office and the door locked. This happened many times. Her office staff is always changing or they are students and you have to call and repeat yourself multiple times. She is a competent doctor but she needs to decide whether she wants to practice medicine or Botox the cash patients which I assume is more lucrative and why she can't take time with her patients with medical needs.
For your own safety, avoid this doctor.I've been mis-diagnosed twice with this doctor. The walls of the office are paper thin, and you can hear everything going on next door. She has NO bedside manners and only spends a few minutes with you before "telling you what's wrong".She also withheld my records, after I decided to change doctors. She even tried to charge me for records from other doctors!
Hi,I am currently a patient of Dr. Vani's and I hacve had nothing but problems. They are extremely hard to get in touch with, they do not have set hours, and if you like always speaking to an answering machine and never getting a phone call returned then she is the doctor for you. It's been days since I left a message and no return call. The staff is not professional and its unfortunate. Patients deserve better care then what they offer here.
Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. Veena Vani accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVeena Vani Md, 140 Grandview Dr, Glastonbury, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Veena Vani in this video.
Dr. Veena Vani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glastonbury, CT.