Dr. Veerappan Sundar Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

He is the best!

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

I always set my appointments for Thursday or Friday afternoons. That way the wait to get in is nominal. He is interested in me and my medical condition and he does not waste time but gets right to the point. I love that! It is easy to make appointment and, however he does not discourage walk ins although making an appointment is better. His staff can be a bit snippy but that does not take away from him as a great doctor!

Posted on November 24th, 2015