Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Veerendra V Durgam
Dr. Veerendra V Durgam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Durgam is affiliated with Richmond University Medical Center. Dr. Durgam has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Veerendra V Durgam has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
Dr Durgam delivered my first child in 1996. During that pregnacy I was considered a high risk pregnacy Dr Durgam was very caring . He had wonderful beside manners. He delivered three of my chlldren. I lost one in between and he was right there to provide comfort. I movef to Va and went back home for him to deliver my last one. I wish he was a Dr. for all my medical concerns. The best Dr. I had.
I absolutely love dr. Durgam.if i could see him for all my medical care, i would. Wait time at his office is a bit long, but i understand why. Dr. Durgam does not hurry, he is very caring and sensitive and he answers all my questions. I have been a patient for more than 3 years. He is the best doctor!!
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Durgam is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Government Medical College Mysore
Graduated in 1978
Sisters Charity Healthcare System
Dr. Veerendra V Durgam accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsVeerendra V Durgam Md, 11 Ralph Pl Ste 217, Staten Island, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Veerendra V Durgam in this video.
Dr. Veerendra V Durgam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.