Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Veerinder S Anand has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Have to drive 2 hours to be on time for an appointment, to wait one full hour, if not more, just to get called in for history information that I've provided several times. They set the time, and expect patients to be timely, yet they have no consideration when it comes to providing a timely service. Forget trying to schedule anything else for that day. I've spent nearly 4 hours waiting to have 5 minutes with a doctor or PA. Ridiculous.
Doctor and staff are too busy and unavailable. Waiting times for the doctor are two hours, one time four hours. He takes appointments one day a week and is not available every week. He has offices in three cities and takes his staff with him. There is a lack of competency. At my intake there appeared to be little done by a PA to make any diagnosis and he prescribed a generic shot of cortisone which I refused. It was only after a basic MRI that there was any diagnosis and I felt comfortable accepting any cortisone but even then the doctor just told me he would put it where it hurt. When I could have been given the 'scipts for my physical therapy and secon MRI three weeks ago, by having his office handle them I finally got into the pt yesterday and found out the MRI is likely not yet ordered. I cannot see submitting myself to surgery under this kind of treatment in this office. I am going to another office. Trust your instincts here.
first of all we live 2hrs away, my girlfriends appointment today is at 4pm, we waited 1.5 hrs before we got called back to the room, then dr. anand came in and said rosie how is your pain, my lady said my knee is in alot of pain around the knee and in the back of my knee and my knee gives out on me and i fell 2 times, dr anand says you have a torn meniscus fluid in the knee and arthritis, but he failed to mention about the spurs and the cyste behind my knee, and to top it off the visit was only 5 minutes, so my lady says can you give me a drs. excuse for work he says we can do that, also i have been off work for 7 weeks prior to all this happening so the dr says have you had an mri done my lady said no, so we leave out of the room to talk to the receptionist and she gives my lady a excuse for work and the excuse said no squatting or kneeling, so i said wait a minute if this dr. is a qualified orthopaedic surgeon how do you expect me to give this excuse to my job, so rosie explained to them that i need a form to return to work or excuse me from work, the receptionist said i have to talk to the dr. so they saked us to wait in the waiting room and i said no we want to talk to the dr. so he rewrote the drs. excuse but this time it says work status restricted duty no squatting or kneeling and if no light duty then ttd temporaily total disability. so my question to the dr is if you told my lady about all the problems she has with her knee and knowing that she has been off for 7 weeks and why would you send her back to work if she needs surgery?
The reason people have an appointment is to be seen on a reasonable time frame, not four hours later. The staff is rude and unprofessional and complaining isn't allowed. After waiting an eternity in excruciating pain to be seen, he sees me for only five minutes. The doctor's conduct is absolutely nasty he chastised me for actually asking when I was going to be seen. I expected to be treated like a human being from this doctor but all I got was the exact opposite.
very happy with my visit,good patient care
Dr. Anand is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Topiwala National Medical College
Graduated in 1977
Maimonides Medical Center
Dr. Veerinder S Anand accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPioneers Memorial Healthcare District, 1318 S Imperial Ave, El Centro, CA
Dr. Veerinder S Anand is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Centro, CA.