Dr. Veerinder Anand Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Veerinder Anand?

Posted on December 15th, 2017

Have to drive 2 hours to be on time for an appointment, to wait one full hour, if not more, just to get called in for history information that I've provided several times. They set the time, and expect patients to be timely, yet they have no consideration when it comes to providing a timely service. Forget trying to schedule anything else for that day. I've spent nearly 4 hours waiting to have 5 minutes with a doctor or PA. Ridiculous.

Little explanation of my injury, scope of treatment plan and discontinuity of care

Posted on March 17th, 2017

Doctor and staff are too busy and unavailable. Waiting times for the doctor are two hours, one time four hours. He takes appointments one day a week and is not available every week. He has offices in three cities and takes his staff with him. There is a lack of competency. At my intake there appeared to be little done by a PA to make any diagnosis and he prescribed a generic shot of cortisone which I refused. It was only after a basic MRI that there was any diagnosis and I felt comfortable accepting any cortisone but even then the doctor just told me he would put it where it hurt. When I could have been given the 'scipts for my physical therapy and secon MRI three weeks ago, by having his office handle them I finally got into the pt yesterday and found out the MRI is likely not yet ordered. I cannot see submitting myself to surgery under this kind of treatment in this office. I am going to another office. Trust your instincts here.

my right knee

Posted on January 20th, 2016

first of all we live 2hrs away, my girlfriends appointment today is at 4pm, we waited 1.5 hrs before we got called back to the room, then dr. anand came in and said rosie how is your pain, my lady said my knee is in alot of pain around the knee and in the back of my knee and my knee gives out on me and i fell 2 times, dr anand says you have a torn meniscus fluid in the knee and arthritis, but he failed to mention about the spurs and the cyste behind my knee, and to top it off the visit was only 5 minutes, so my lady says can you give me a drs. excuse for work he says we can do that, also i have been off work for 7 weeks prior to all this happening so the dr says have you had an mri done my lady said no, so we leave out of the room to talk to the receptionist and she gives my lady a excuse for work and the excuse said no squatting or kneeling, so i said wait a minute if this dr. is a qualified orthopaedic surgeon how do you expect me to give this excuse to my job, so rosie explained to them that i need a form to return to work or excuse me from work, the receptionist said i have to talk to the dr. so they saked us to wait in the waiting room and i said no we want to talk to the dr. so he rewrote the drs. excuse but this time it says work status restricted duty no squatting or kneeling and if no light duty then ttd temporaily total disability. so my question to the dr is if you told my lady about all the problems she has with her knee and knowing that she has been off for 7 weeks and why would you send her back to work if she needs surgery?

Posted on October 9th, 2014

The reason people have an appointment is to be seen on a reasonable time frame, not four hours later. The staff is rude and unprofessional and complaining isn't allowed. After waiting an eternity in excruciating pain to be seen, he sees me for only five minutes. The doctor's conduct is absolutely nasty he chastised me for actually asking when I was going to be seen. I expected to be treated like a human being from this doctor but all I got was the exact opposite.

good doc

Posted on June 23rd, 2012

very happy with my visit,good patient care

Posted on May 19th, 2010

happy with treatment and staff

Staff

Posted on February 27th, 2009

The staff at this doctors office is very unprofessional. Demanded a payment before the doctor could see me in a very rude tone. I will not be returning for a check up even if I had too.

Staff is not professional

Posted on January 7th, 2009

In the age of affirmative action type hiring, Anand's staff is very unprofessional. They never informed me of a follow-up appointment that I needed to have for my employer. I have recommended all my fellow employees to stay away from this office.

Posted on October 20th, 2017