Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Veerunna C Yadagani has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Veerunna C Yadagani has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
Dr. Veerunna C Yadagani has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Veerunna C Yadagani is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr Yadagani did not wear gloves when removing a bandage from my incision site. The bandage tape was stuck to his bare hands, so he used an ink pen to dislodge the bandage from his hands. After examining the incision site, Dr Yadagani applied the same used bandage that he handled with his unwashed hands and an ink pen. Absolutely unacceptable.
I have had a pacemaker implanted from him 3 years ago and never once had to return to his office for a check up. I think there should be a rule that I should be seen once every couple of months to make sure I don't need a fresh charge. I mean how can I know when my pacemaker is about to die on me. They told me that it's pacing my right half of my heart 99% of the time. I would like to know what I am supposed to do in the event of it not working. I probably wouldn't live to even call 911 in time. Very disgraceful practice if you ask me. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to oversee a plastic doll getting a pacemaker
Dr. Yadagani is an excellent cardio specialist. I started seeing him a year after my heart attack, because I was not improving, and a friend suggested him. He gave me a new lease on life, reduced the number and dosage of the meds I was on, now I'm a member of a gym and work out three times per week. Tough love works!
Dr. Veerunna C Yadagani accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFayette Cardiology Inc, 97 Delaware Ave Ste 100, Uniontown, PA
Dr. Veerunna C Yadagani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Uniontown, PA.