Dr. Veerunna C Yadagani Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Veerunna C Yadagani?

Unsanitary. Total disregard for glove and gown procedure.

Dr Yadagani did not wear gloves when removing a bandage from my incision site. The bandage tape was stuck to his bare hands, so he used an ink pen to dislodge the bandage from his hands. After examining the incision site, Dr Yadagani applied the same used bandage that he handled with his unwashed hands and an ink pen. Absolutely unacceptable.

Disgraceful

I have had a pacemaker implanted from him 3 years ago and never once had to return to his office for a check up. I think there should be a rule that I should be seen once every couple of months to make sure I don't need a fresh charge. I mean how can I know when my pacemaker is about to die on me. They told me that it's pacing my right half of my heart 99% of the time. I would like to know what I am supposed to do in the event of it not working. I probably wouldn't live to even call 911 in time. Very disgraceful practice if you ask me. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to oversee a plastic doll getting a pacemaker

Excellent physician

Dr. Yadagani is an excellent cardio specialist. I started seeing him a year after my heart attack, because I was not improving, and a friend suggested him. He gave me a new lease on life, reduced the number and dosage of the meds I was on, now I'm a member of a gym and work out three times per week. Tough love works!

Dr. Veerunna C Yadagani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Uniontown, PA.