Have you seen Dr. Veita J Bland?

Terrible!!!

She is my doctor and I am currently looking for a new one. I had std testing done by giving a urine sample, I also had blood drown for hiv/aids testing. The good thing is that Dr. Bland herself told me my blood test results which came in 3 business days later but when I called in the following day to hear about my urine sample, the nurse tried to tell me I never gave urine and it wasn’t on my charts as well as asked why I had a urine testing done. I explained why and she argued back with saying I didn’t give one and that the only results I had was from the blood. I believe they lost my urine and I will filing a lawsuit for malpractice if I go get testing done and something is wrong. This is against my patient rights! Please do not go to them. They are so unprofessional.

Always excellent care. She cares about you like you are her family.

Smartest

Dr. Bland is one of the smartest women I know. Not only is she bright but the affiliates she is connected with are the best in their fields.

Great doctor. answered all of my qiestions

First thing, when you call office they constantly put you on hold, sometimes for 20 minutes. Everytime I have been there, Dr. BLAND is rude, in a hurry, the staff is rude, I waited 30 minutes in waiting room, then another 45 in exam room. I went so the Dr. could discuss ,MRI results with me, instead, she hadnt even obtained them, I was there a total of 3 hours sitting in a room waiting for records to be faxed. They are the most unprofessional office I have ever been in, I am finding a real doctor now.

It was an awful experience

Dr visit

I Seen Dr.Bland recently, she had a very rude and anxious attitude. I think she can be a little more sympsthic toward her patients when it comes to their health issues. Sometimes Dr's really do not feel or care enough to acknowledge what is really going on when a patient is not in their best of health.

One of the Smartest Doctors in Town

Dr. Bland is a phenominal doctor. There was only one time that I can recall her not knowing what was wrong with me; and she let me know she was clueless of a diagnosis. She provides wise counsel and judgement as it relates to managing my health and care. Her concern has always been to increase the quality of life. Often, she was as knowledgeable as the doctors for which referrals were given.

Terrible!!!!!!!

She takes forever to see all the patients, and when she does she only gives them 5 minutes of her time because she "doesn't have time, she has to go see her other patients" customer service is very rude. She doesn't even have time to print out a piece of paper VERy VERY rude and definitely not a good doctors office!! NEVER AGAIN!!!

Awful Experience

This is the worst office ever. Everytime I've gone I've had to wait at least 45min to an hour, then once in the room, I wait at least another 30 minutes. Dr. Bland's office never returns phone calls. I've been without medication for over 3 weeks now. Everytime I call, the nurse says either the computers are down, or she'll take my information and call me back. Well, I never received a call from the office. When I called back, I was told I had to be seen every 90 for the prescription I was on, well why wasn't I scheduled? I'm neither a doctor or a nurse, how I am I to know? Very Bad experiences with this practice.

excellent doctor

Horrible-find another Dr.

When I arrived at the office I waited in the waiting room for maybe 10 min. and as a new patient I had a positive outlook on the service that I had recieved. However, after I had gotten to the exam room my was over an hour before Dr. Bland came into my room. Afterwards, she did spend ample time listening to my symptoms and gave me an physical exam. During the exam she made things hurt that normally I did not have a problem with. (She is very heavy handed.) So to make a long story short she misdiagnosed me and gave me medicine that I did not need.

Dr. Veita J Bland is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.