Dr. Velimir A Micovic Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Velimir A Micovic?

Just a heads up, after several years as a patient of Dr. Micovic's & getting the best of care; he has kow-towed to the new government guidelines, choosing to protect himself rather than be an advocate for his patients.

Homemaker

I LOVE THIS DR. BECAUSE HE TELLS YOU EVERYTHING THAT'S GOING ON PLUS HE HAS GENTLE HANDS & VERY FRIENDLY!!

I go to this doctor but have only seen him once and I been seeing him for 8 months I sit and wait a half hour to an hour depends on how many people are there and some times the staff isn't that nice sometimes they make you feel like they look down on you cause you go there it makes me feel unwanted at this office and I can't even talk to the actual doctor when I schedule to see him cause I'd like to speak to him no I get a nurse practioner it rediculous and she makes me uncomfortable half the time cause the way she sounds so annoyed I would not recommend this doctor unless you want to be ignored

Highly recommend Dr. Micovic

I have been a patient of Dr. Micovic more than 3 years and have been going to his Cape Coral office for over 6 years. Dr. Micovic is an excellent physician and a very caring person. When you talk to him, he looks you square in the eye and listens to you every word you say. He explains things in easy-to-understand layman’s terms. I am 70 years old with chronic back pain and thanks to Dr. Micovic’s care I am able to live a fairly active lifestyle. Everyone who works in the Cape Coral office acts in a very professional manner & are always helpful & polite. I can’t say enough good things about both him and his staff and highly recommend him.

Professional, extremely knowledgeable and wonderful bedside manner

I have been a patient here for the past 3 1/2 years. Dr. Micovic and his staff have always been professional, courteous, and very medically knowledgeable. I have a condition that may last the rest of my life. Dr. Micovic has always been up front with me about my condition. He has tried to help me cope with the chronic pain I experience and he continues to help me with same and won't stop until the pain is under control. I can't say enough great things about Dr. Micovic, his medical staff and the front office staff.

n/a

He is fantastic. Impeccable manner . Really cares a superb physician

A wonderful Pain Management MD!

Dr. Micovic understands the needs of patients who have chronic pain. He and his staff discuss pain medicines at each visit. He has performed Botox injections on me to assist in controlling the difficult spasms and pain of my dystonia (rare neurological-muscular disorder). He also has performed many epidural injections for my low back disc deteriorations and he has also done nerve desensitization in my back to help control spasms and pain not covered with the medications. He listens well and happily discusses my treatment plans with me. If you have chronic pain problems, you will be very happy to work with Dr. Micovic and his staff as a patient and equal colleague.

Awesome Doctor

Great doctor. He and his staff are incredible and compassionate. Great bed side manner. I would highly recommend them to any and everyone.

prejudiced doctor**

waiting for consult with dangerously high blood pressure, handwritten complete pprwrk & cash in hand, this doc.& 2 additional assist marched in, sitting one side of room barking questions,after openly insulting my prev. doc to be criminal,i disagreed, reminding him no charges made in months, not knowing the facts he is simply wrong, but has heeded local town gossip, he should be above & without compassion suddenly claimed he could & would not help me, it did not end there, at 50 yrs old with lifetime diseases i was abandoned as they marched out,staff followed suit refusing return of cash discharging me as outcast i did not even know this could happen,most humiliating experience with a doctor in my life. I am stunned as this is acceptable patient trmt.atleast by this doctor

Dr. Micovic is a wonderful physician. He is good, kind, and gentle along with being very knowledgable in his field. He keeps the patient informed while performing procedures and his bedside manner is outstanding. Is he married?