Dr. Veling W Tsai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Veling W Tsai?

Experienced and understood patients' needs

I took my Mom to see Dr Tsai last year after having a bad experienced with other Doctors. She was very pleased with Dr. Tsai and has be seeing Dr Tsai a few time since. He is very experienced and understood patients' needs. If you are looking a second opinions from a different doctor, I highly recommend him.

Best ENT doctor

My husband and I wanted the best ENT doctor in Southern California to operate on our son and let's just say that our time spent doing the research definitely paid off. Dr Veling Tsai is courteous, friendly, professional, and patient each and every time we met with him. My son has felt comfortable with Dr Tsai from the very beginning. Kids are intuitive and know when someone truly cares about them. My son has recovered rapidly under Dr. Tsai's care and now our entire family goes to Dr. Tsai. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a good ENT doctor. Thank you Dr Tsai for all of your time and care!

best doctor I've seen

Dr. Tsai is by far the best doctor I had ever seen. He listened to and addressed all of my problems and questions with professionalism and patience. He explained everything in an easy to understand language, rather than using big, fancy medical words to intimidate patients. You can just tell he really cares.

Enthusiastic and Great Physician

Dr. Tsai is extremely compassionate and friendly. He is very thorough in his examinations, and he spends a great amount of time on each patient, explaining conditions in a way we can understand. Overall, great quality. Thank you Dr. Tsai, keep up the great work.

The best ENT doctor my friends and family has ever seen!