Dr. Vella Chancellor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vella Chancellor?

Posted on May 6th, 2017

Dr. Chancellor made me feel completely comfortable throughout my entire pregnancy. I was in an abusive relationship and she stayed by my side through the whole thing making sure my baby and I were going to make it through. I will never forget how much she did for me. Her work was fantastic as well. My labor was as comfortable as possible and very fast. Healing was easy because she made sure there wasnt that much damage to begin with. She's fantastic.

My Favorite Doctor.

Posted on April 13th, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Chancellor since I was 18. I am now 53. Both of my daughters are patients as well. Fantastic Doctor.

MS

Posted on August 20th, 2014

I have been going to Dr Chancellor since the 1980's. I'm 68 years old and I am probably one of her oldest returning patients. As long as she is practicing she will remain my GYN. She is a wonderful doctor and always has to time to talk with me about life in general.

BE AWARE!!

Posted on December 17th, 2013

Awful DR!!! I was 6 weeks pregnant and she told me I wasn't pregnant and I needed to have a DNC. I went to the hospital for a sonogram and they told me I was pregnant. I went back to her for a follow up and she told me I was going to have a miscarriage and to go home and just wait for it because she couldn't do anything for me. I spent days crying and stressing and NEVER had a miscarriage. Went to another DR and they said I was pregnant and seen no signs of a miscarriage. She wanted me to do a DNC, this would have terminated my pregnancy

Posted on March 11th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Chancellor since I was 18. I am now almost 50. She delivered my children and I cannot imagine another ob-gyn doctor. She is honest, caring and professional. She asks questions and genuinely cares about her patients. There is nothing that I have not been able to talk to her about and that is so important as a patient.

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

I love Doctor Chancellor. She has a very laid back and relaxed way of dealing with me. She is very caring and listens to me. Before I started to see her I was seeing a different doctor who didn't listen to me. I had a bad experience with my previous delivery and when I brought it up to Dr. Chancellor she listened and made sure that my next delivery was much smother. She reminds me of my mother and grandmother and I feel I can let her know about any of my problems.

Unethical doctor

Posted on April 11th, 2012

I had a prescription that she wrote that when I tried to get the last refill I found out that it had expired a day before. When I tried to call their office to ask them to allow the pharmacist to fill the prescription they said they would only allow for it if I made an appointment. I told them that I had moved to a different city and that I could not go to them anymore. They still refused to fill the prescription. Due to this I had to go a month without medication, this caused repercussions for over a year. My mother also was prescribed a medication here and when she had severe side affects, Chancellor said it was the only medication of that kind. When we called another doctor, they prescribed my mother a different brand. After that incident I examined their office more closely only to see that they had a large quantity of items from the particular pharmaceutical company that produces the drug that made my mother sick. In my opinion, Chancellor is extremely unethical.

Posted on January 31st, 2012

Dr. Chancellor is a wonderful doctor. She makes you feel completely at ease, and she has a wonderful bedside manner. I highly recommend her.

Excellent!

Posted on August 22nd, 2011

Dr. Chancellor delivered my first child, and made me feel totally comfortable during my pregnancy and delivery. Her nurse practicioner, Theresa, is wonderful too! They were both so caring, and never made me feel silly whenever I had questions. Very knowledgeable and experienced! I will miss Dr. Chancellor now that my insurance has changed. :-(