Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Vello Kass
Dr. Vello Kass, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newton, KS, with another office in Park City, KS. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Kass is affiliated with Newton Medical Center, Via Christi Regional Medical Center and Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street. He speaks English.
Dr. Vello Kass has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Vello Kass has the following 8 expertise
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Dr. Vello Kass has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 2
Dr. Kass is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Newton Medical Center
Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
Via Christi Hospital - St Francis Campus
42 Years Experience
University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1971
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vello Kass, MD - Orthopedic Surgery in Newton, KS, in this video.
Dr. Vello Kass is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newton, KS.