Dr. Venkat Warren Is this you?

COMPETENT CARING CARDIOLOGIST.

Posted on November 18th, 2011

HE IS VERY GOOD. VERY KNOWLEDGABLE.CARING. VERY GOOD DIAGNOSTICIAN.I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.

GREAT CARDIOLOGIST.

Posted on December 8th, 2009

I WAS REFERRED TO HIS OFFICE BY A FRIEND OF MINE. I WAS HAVING RECURRENT CHEST PAINS. HE WAS THOROUGH, GREAT WORK UP AND SUPPORT STAFF AND THE DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT WAS TIMELY AND VERY ACCURATE AND NOW I AM TOTALLY SYMPTOM FREE TAKING JUST ONE PILL A DAY. I AM VERY IMPRESSED WITH HIM.I VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.

Long Beach.CA Cardiologist.

Posted on October 2nd, 2009

Dr. Warren is an excellent cardiologist; very competent,great dignostitian,very compassionate and his timely treatment saved my life,believe me.I very highly recommend him for those in the LA area who need a great cardiologist.