Dr. Venkata Evani Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Venkata Evani?

Posted on August 4th, 2016

I'm not surprised Dr. Evani is a top ten doctor. Him & and his staff are great at what they do! His nurse is so nice and accommodating. I was referral to him and would be happy to referral him to anyone going through surgery.

Posted on April 5th, 2016

Super nice surgeon with very sincere concern and easy to understand his explanations of the plan, problem etc...

Best doctor!

Posted on November 14th, 2015

Dr. Evani has your best interest when it comes to patient treatment. He's smart and knowledgeable! He gives you great advice! His entire office treats you like family! I am so thankful I was referral to him! He saved my life! I would recommend him as a surgeon!

Posted on October 1st, 2014

Amazing.

NP

Posted on October 19th, 2012

excellent; knowledgeable, very well experienced, well respected, professional, compassionate, excellent staff / took time to call me in the evening to discuss results , his MALorraine is very good as well

Dr. Evani

Posted on April 5th, 2010

This Doctor literally saved my life and was the calm during a very turbulent storm of diagnoses, tests and emotions. I wish I would have found him at the very beginning of my diagnosis. His bedside manner and knowledge were impeccable and gave me hope. He checked on me constantly and I was always given an appt right away when I needed to come in. HIGHLY recommended.

Genuine and very professional

Posted on December 6th, 2009

I feel lucky that I had Dr. Evani as my surgeon. He didn't loose any time and removed the tumor in my breast in about a week from the date I was diagnosed. Though there was holiday in between, him and his staff did all they could to schedule me for all the required testing. I trusted him from the beginning he took his time and explained everything to me in great detail and answered any questions I had. He tells you straight up what to expect and when, best of all he follows through. I can only highly recommend him.

Hands & Heart

Posted on September 21st, 2009

Dr. Evani is a very special man. He is a very good surgeon and has practical sense. I believe he treats his patients as he would a family member.

Posted on October 24th, 2017