Dr. Venkat K Reddy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Venkat K Reddy?

Dr.Reddy is the best doctor I have ever seen

Dr Reddy is the best doctor I have ever seen. He is patient, caring, attentive, and one of the smartest people I have ever met. He takes his time with me and genuinely cares about what is going on with me. Dr. Reddy has the experience to take the best care of his patients.

Best Doctor In Nashville

I believe Dr. Reddy is the best Doctor in Nashville. His staff is wonderful and take excellent care of me. Dr. Reddy is attentive, knowledgeable, caring, and professional. He takes the time to get to know you and genuinely take care of you. If you are honest and open with him he will take care of you and help you through the medical issues in your life. He really is the best.

Dr. Reddy has been my mother's doctor for years. He has shown care, follow-up and support in his diagnosis.

Doctor Reddy is excellent if only his staff was as nice as him.

R

I've worked for this Dr for almost 2 years. This gentleman is very rude to patients and his staff. His cheapness is unbelievable to his staff. He thinks he is god. Has no personality and his is not intelligent. I had to quiet my job due to jot getting well. You can see him walk out the door with out listening to you. What a shame.

Excellent Doctor

I have been to see Dr, Reddy 4 times. He is treating me for addiction to narcotic pain medications. It has been embarrassing for me to get this treatment. Dr. Reddy was kind to me right from the beginning and made me glad I had come to see him, I know he cares about me and he wants to do everything he can to help me. He is professional and took his time to find out about my issues. His staff has been kind and courteous to me every time I have talked to them. Dr. Reddy believes in therapy as a part of addiction recovery and encourages it, Dr. Reddy only prescribes the Suboxone strips which can be very expensive but if you can afford the strips you will not find a better doctor,

How can a doctor touch my private part without even wearing a pair of medical gloves?

Very Rude person. Zero personality. Rude and nasty to his staff.

I love Dr.Reddy, he is very calm and nice, I do recommand him to everybody.

Dr. Reddy is a very intelligent and caring physician, however, hisstaff leaves a lot to be desired.