Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chitta Ram
Dr. Chitta Ram, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Dallas, TX . He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ram is affiliated with North Central Medical Center, UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy and Medical City Dallas Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Chitta Ram has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
This story is too long to give it its proper justice here...After thirty years (30 years) of virtually uncontrollable bp, my 6th different cardiologist said she could not figure out the problem. She had put in five stents in my RCA and was my cardiologist for two years. She finally sent me to Dr Ram due to his BP specialty. He technically got my bp undercontrol in ONE visit with minor modifications later. MY bp has NEVER been above normal for over three years.
Dr. Ram is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Central Medical Center
UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Medical City Dallas Hospital
Parkland Health & Hospital System
UT Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital
41 Years Experience
Osmania Medical College
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Chitta Ram accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Chitta Ram in this video.
Dr. Chitta Ram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.