Dr. Venkatachala Mohan Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Venkatachala Mohan?

Best advice ever for my Diverticulitis

Posted on March 7th, 2017

Explained my "internal plumbing" so I could easily understand and how everyone colon struggles to eliminate waste due to design. His prescription has so far virtually eliminated my frequent attacks.

Poor experience with Dr. Mohan

Posted on January 11th, 2014

Dr Mohan made incorrect decisions about my issues. I was suffering from gastro troubles and he made me go through several tests. In the end I myself figured out that it was happening whenever I was having milk and it was just lactose intolerance. I would expect such a basic and common issue to be easily diagnosable by an experienced doctor, but it looks like the clinic is just here to run a variety of tests and make money.

Doctor's Response

It takes tests to rule out all potential causes of the problem. I am glad avoidance of milk helped you.

Posted on June 22nd, 2010

Dr Mohan is very caring and took a long time to listen thoroughly to my issues and diagnose them.I ended up needing an endoscopy but it didn't find anything. My issues continue but we know it isn't anything physical, thanks to his thorough check. I do wish they had followed up though

Excellent doctor!

Posted on December 28th, 2009

I have done my endoscopy & colonoscopy with him in 2006, repeated my colonoscopy this month in 2009. He is excellent!. He spends enough time with patinent to understand concern, his diagnosis is perfect and he cares a lot about patinents!!. I am higly impressed and will recommend everyone who has any endoscopy/colonoscopy issues. He is the man in WA!!!!!

He did my endoscopy "I think I was out haha" he is a good man. I was the young 22 kid if you read your own ratings.

Posted on August 17th, 2009