Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Venkatarama R Gaddam
Dr. Venkatarama R Gaddam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marion, OH, with another office in Marion, OH. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Gaddam is affiliated with University Of Cincinnati Medical Center. Dr. Gaddam has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Venkatarama R Gaddam has the following 2 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Venkatarama R Gaddam has the following 13 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
Dr. Venkatarama R Gaddam has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 10
His office was closed ,and he moved,never notified his patients. Upon needing a script refilled,I tracked down a Ph # in Columbus, Ohio. The person answering the phone was rude and advised me to have my family phys. to refill the med. Other problems with this office in the past include, filthy offices, very rude staff, the Dr. is never on time, the last 2 visits I waited and was finally seen by his assistant. I had a long talk with Dr. Gaddam after doing a procedure on my wife. He was 4 hr late for that procedure and the hospital staff stated that it was par for the course. He seems to be a nice man but has NO CLUE on how to run a successful and efficient medical practice. Both my wife and I now have a different cardioligist.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Gaddam is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Gandhi Medical College
Graduated in 1995
Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Dr. Venkatarama R Gaddam accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
Locations & Directions
Dr. Venkatarama R Gaddam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marion, OH.