Dr. Venkatasiva R Peram Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Venkatasiva R Peram?

Waiting

I saw doctor 6 weeks ago, he told me he'd send my doctor the information for her to order 3 tests so I could start meds he wants me on. After a week nothing from him. Two weeks still nothing. Finally after 3 weeks and 2 days he sends note to my doctor. I called his office 2 weeks so because I'm in severe pain, im still waiting for him to call about what to do about pain. Luckily I have a great regular doctor that got me on pain meds for the time being. He is great when you're with him. He is very patient and knows his stuff.

Would recommend Dr Peram to anyone. He is very thorough and does not rush anybody through an appointment. He treats aggressively. Office staff and chemo nurse excellent!

I would highly recommend Dr. Peram. He is extremely knowledgeable, kind, and patient. He always takes time to explain procedures, tests and medications.