Dr. Venkateswara Dikkala Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Venkateswara Dikkala?

First Time Mom

Posted on August 23rd, 2011

Love that it is a small practice. Able to call straight to him outside of office hours (not just a nurse line but to him directly). I've called 3 times; twice he picked up and once called back within 5 mins of leaving a voicemail. Almost don't want to recommend him in order to keep it a small practice :) Being a first time Mom he has never made me feel stupid for any of the question/concerns that I've had.

Mis Diagnosed my baby's puemonia twice in less than a year!

Posted on January 19th, 2011

Dr. Dikkala has sent my VERY SICK child home twice when both times she has had puemonia. the first time he said she had the flu, it was a weekend and by tuesday she had double puemonia and we spent 4 days at Scottish Rite hosptial. He didnt even come to the hospital to check on her. Nore did he call us. I foolsihly continued to see him b/c he has seen my daughter since birth. The second time he told me it was something in the air tiggering her wheezing. The next day I was in the ermergency room with my daughter as she again had puemonia. She is just 2 years old!

RN Mom

Posted on May 20th, 2009

Very caring and thorough pediatrician. His practice is small and I like that because of the personal touch he is able to maintain.

Posted on February 1st, 2017