Dr. Venu Bathini Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Venu Bathini?

Posted on January 30th, 2017

Dr. Bathini was always available

Posted on November 23rd, 2016

I agree with another review on here. the man is a dictator and alwaysright even when he had my father's health nformation wrong several times when we visited with him. I had him look it up on the computer and when he found out that I was right it made him mad. My father is elderly and hard of hearing and he hated that I asked a lot of questions and sometimes asked him to repest himself and that I called him on some things....he would get visibly upset! I did not have faith inhim from the beginning but he was my father's choice, i wish I had gne with my gut feeling. We have now received word from him that there is nothing more that can be done buy when I called Dana Farber (where I wanted to go from the start) hey told me that there are some options available.

Amazing Compassionate Doctor

Posted on October 16th, 2012

My wife was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer, an though she has passed he was there for both of us every step of the way!He worked tirelessly to ensure that she had every thing she needed during the worst time of our lives, his compassion and ability to comfort us during her treatments is unmatched anywhere and his recommendations for other Dr's during the process were always spot on. Thanks DR Bathini your are the best!!!!Joe

Posted on April 2nd, 2010

My boyfriend has been diagnosed with rectal cancer and he has Dr. Bathini. He is very caring and really listens to what you have to say. He is now located in Worcester, MA and I am glad he is here and is our doctor.

Very Professional

Posted on June 23rd, 2008

Dr. Bathini is one of the best doctors I've ever encountered. He has perfect bed side manners and takes the time to answer every question. The person who posted on his bedside manner is sadly mistaken .

Posted on June 14th, 2008

Doctor has no bedside manner. He is right about everything. It doesn't matter how you feel. I have never been to a doctor who was such a dictator. He gets upset if you ask to many questions.

Posted on August 22nd, 2017