Dr. Venugopal Prabaker Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Venugopal Prabaker?

I feel my health is well taken care of, everything is explained to me.

When we changed insurance companies, Blue Shield set our primary care doctor as Prabaker. When making our appointment His office told me that our FIRST and a lot of our appointments will be with a physian assistant. I called back later and talked to a manager and she verfied that ALL new patients are seen first by a physian assistant . I called blue shield and they have never heard of anything like that. Just got set up with a different doctor and they also never heard of anything like that. I totally understand getting established with a dr and then down the road when He or She is not available then seeing a physian assistant. Good luck to all.

We need more doctors like this!

I am SOOO blessed to have found this amazing doctor. He has already solved several medical mysteries for me and is now delving into one that will prolong my life. I feel so lucky to be one of his patients, and his office staff is incredible, as well. If you need to wait a bit for your appointment, just remember that he will be taking as much time with you as you need also (as he is doing with the visits before you), so practice patience, because this doctor is WORTH IT!

VERY SATISIFIED

Awhile back I was getting shifted to too many different people in the office. Since PA Amy has joined the staff, I really enjoy going to the office. She's just a real professional. The office staff has become a lot more friendly too. Dr. Prabaker is a very caring Dr. and greets me whenever he sees me even though I don't get to see him.

Excellent care for Dr. Prabaker's team

Doctors and Nurses and assistants all provide excellent care and advice and counseling regarding next steps, medicines, better life habits.

Mr

Everything is great, I'm satisfied with my care.

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Prabaker is an excellent physician, thorough and painstaking in evaluations. He is very caring and has a kind and courteous manner. This is reflected in the entire medical care team, and staff. I am fortunate to be in the care of this wonderful practice.

Visit

Everything is good.

Dr. and staff consistently professional and courteous.

I am very satisfied with my doctor

Honest

He is helpful and honest

I Get good care from this office

Dr. Prabaker truly cares about you as a patient & takes an interest in your condition. Dr. P is booked with patients so I don't get to see him, but I see PA Amy, who is awesome, Dr. P still knows what's going on & has suggestions to help make your life better. I never feel rushed when I visit the office. I get good care here.

Dr. Venugopal Prabaker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Mesa, CA.