Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Venu Sajja
Dr. Venu Sajja, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marietta, GA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sajja is affiliated with WellStar Kennestone Regional Medical Center. Dr. Sajja has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Venu Sajja has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Diabetic Foot
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
Showing 5 of 14
I would not recommend this doctor. He is smug, condescending and has the "God" complex. Went in for chest pain....only listened to my back in only 4 places. A cardiologist should be more thorough than that. Looked at me with a smirk on his face the entire time like I'm a stupid woman. I canceled every future appointment due to his attitude.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Sajja is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Venu Sajja accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWellStar Medical Group Cardiovascular Medicine, 55 Whitcher St NE Ste 350, Marietta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Venu Sajja in this video.
Dr. Venu Sajja is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marietta, GA.