Dr. Venugopal Depala Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Venugopal Depala?

Patient of Dr. Depala's

Dr. Depala is a very nice and caring doctor. No matter what he's always willing to do his best to make you better. He's very educated and polite.

He has help me out extremely well. I would be lost without him.

Dr. Depala is extremely thorough, attentive and empathetic to patients needs. I highly recommend him!

Great Dr!!

Dr Depala really listens and tries to help in anyway he can! My insurance raised my prescription drug costs at the beginning of the year and Dr. Depala has helped me with as many free samples and coupons as he can!! He gives me motivation to step outside of myself and realize no one has control over how I feel except for myself!! I am very happy to be a patient of his and would recommend to anyone!!

Dr. Depala has been such an important part of my families healing and wellbeing. We came initially for my son's ADHD and anxiety disorder and he has now helped my husband and me as well. Lifechanging.

We have been with Dr. Depala for over two years for two of our children. Dr. Depala is very sensitive to the needs of the patient as well as the well being of the entire family. Our children have both made significant improvements since being with Dr. Depala! We highly recommend him to other families!

Dr Depala has a positive philosophy.

Dr. Depala is truly concerned about your well being mentally and physically. He listens with concern and make the appropriate diagnosis. He works with you and for you. I Feel better because of his positive philosophy.

Dr. Depala

Having never been to a Psychiatrist before, I certainly didn't know what to expect and was very surprised as to how this type of practice works. The first session was the lengthiest in which my medical and personal history was divulged and a diagnosis was made. The next appointment was rather short which was surprising to me, as it only lasted 5-10 minutes. Dr. assists with general advice and access to medication. Therapy is referred to another professional, this was surprising to me, however I assume that this is typical for this type of practice. I have done my best to incorporate the advice provided by the Dr. into my daily life and have been able to find a different perspective and relief from some of my symptoms.

Amazing doctor!

Solid Psychiatrist

Dr Depala fit me into his tight schedule at first when I was really hurting. He has been a very consistent with his messages of healing and self - preservation. I appreciate him and his advice tremendously. He is respectful, courteous and on time.

great doc

He has really helped me get through a tough time....

Excellent Doctor

Definitely the smartest and most intelligent and well informed doc I have ever come in contact with. He is on top of his stuff and his diagnosis was extremely accurate. Extremely compassionate and generous. Would highly recommend!

Dr. Venugopal Depala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temecula, CA.