Dr. Venumbaka C Reddy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Venumbaka C Reddy?

Dr. Reddy recognizes the patient as an individual rather than a set of symptoms and as a target for pharmaceuticals. He is patient, expresses empathy; and, after four years of consultation, we believe him to be very honest.

GREAT DOCTOR

Dr Reedy is never in a hurry listening to every thing you have to say .I have great confidence what he has to say .I come in nervous leave relaxed. And leave self assured that I am in good hands.

very good

very understanding

Good doctor REDDY!

Although I did not require "follow-up" Dr. Reddy fully covered my history on the next visit. In the two or three times I've seen him I have been able to "converse" more on those three visits than my total interactions over a 12 year period with my prior PCP. Dr. Reddy is personable, he listens well, responds appropriately, pays close attention to my records ask about recent entries and explains his point of view and plan for treatment. I feel very fortunate in having him as my PCP.

seen dr. reddy because I couldn't get in with my primary care doc. had back pain. he did some checking things that my primary care did not when I seen him for same problem. he referred me for an xray. called me with the results and gave a referral for mri. will be changing my primary care to dr. reddy

Dr Reedy made me feel at ease answer all questions .I dislike going to Doctors but this was ok will not stay away as long next time I believe he realized how uncomfortable I am in Dr office

COMPASSIONATE & COMMUNICATIVE

Second visit as my primary care doctor. Both appointments had short 15 minute wait times and I was called before my scheduled time. Dr. Reddy did not seem rushed during my exam and spent time listening to my concerns and answering my questions. I am confident my next appointment will again be as comfortable and thorough.

Dr. Venumbaka C Reddy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.