Vera Meier-Bennett Is this you?

Have you seen Vera Meier-Bennett?

flu

Posted on October 25th, 2017

we love coming here

Really positive

Posted on October 23rd, 2017

We really enjoy seeing Dr. Bennett

wonderful!

Posted on October 23rd, 2017

i love coming to this office, every time is very quick to be seen and all staff members are quite pleasant

outstanding

Posted on October 22nd, 2017

great visit.. doctor diagnosis something we did not know he had

Great visit

Posted on October 19th, 2017

Dr Bennett has been my sons primary care since 2014. She is great with the kids, even the squirley ones! She takes great care with all of your concerns and doesn't just brush them under the rug.

perfect

Posted on October 16th, 2017

This provider was extremely good with my child and was very helpful. She takes the time to explain anything I need to know and give ideas on how to take care of the problem at hand. Definitely the best doctor I have taken my kids to.

Wonderful experience, as always!!

Posted on October 15th, 2017

Both my 5 year old and my 9 month old have seen Dr. Bennett since birth, and I wouldn't consider going anywhere else! We love Dr. Bennett and her staff!

i love this place

Posted on October 15th, 2017

had a great time with the doctor

Posted on September 4th, 2015

Superior Pediatrician

Posted on August 20th, 2015

She is very through with our child She asks all the right questions and gives the best advice. I would highly recomend her for any child.

Posted on October 17th, 2013

Dr. Bennett is the most knowledgeable pediatrician I have ever met. I saw 3 pediatricians who could not diagnose m daughter including the one who removed a tick from her a month prior. My insurance had changed and I was no longer able to see Dr. Bennett but I was desperate for answers and called Dr. Bennett from the parking lot of the 3rd dr. Who told me that nothing was wrong with my 7 year old. Dr. Bennett saw us right away and it took her all of 30 seconds to diagnose her with Fifths Disease AND Lyme. That's when I remembered the tick bite. Dr. Bennet is amazing albeit she is unconventional at times but that's what makes her unique. She's dedicated and gifted.

I should have known.

Posted on August 25th, 2010

I chose Dr. Bennett for my daughter because she was open on Saturdays, she was close to my house and the hospital, and she accepted my insurance. The hospital notified Dr. Bennett when my daughter was born(an infant must be seen by a pediatrician within 24hrs after birth), she was a no show, the hospital pediatrician ended up checking my daughter. Dr. Bennett showed up 2 days later, 10 minutes before I was leaving the hospital. So I ended up paying 2x for the pediatrician check-up. Whenever I had appts we would be put in an exam room and you could hear Dr. Bennett on her cell phone, at least 15 min. Once she gets into the exam room her cell phone goes off constantly, she rolls her eyes says, "its my boyfriend", THEN SHE ANSWERS IT!!! Unreal. Her clothing attire is atrocious. Not at all professional.The one side of my daughters head was a little bit flattened from birth. She sent us to a pediatric eye specialist when she was 2 mnths old, we questioned her on the age and also wanted an exact reasoning for sending us elsewhere. She couldn't pinpoint her reasoning, and started talking about infant eyeglasses. OH MY!! So we went to the eye dr...she said the same thing as we did...she is too young to be here...not until at the very least 6 mnths.So we told Dr. Bennett what the eye dr. said, so now she wanted us to see a neurologist, we got a second opinion. My daughter is fine, her head shape is normal, it is from the way she was laying in the womb, and from birthing. On top of all this, even if you have insurance, she surcharges you on anything from the actual check-up, to administering vaccines. I should have switched Dr. as soon as she blew off the 24 hr check up at the hospital.Very unprofessional.