Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Vera Carlson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Vera Carlson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
I find Dr. Carlson to be very professional and trustworthy. My only complaint is that appointments can seem rushed, though she can be very good for conversations. Her staff is very friendly, and Dr. Carlson is great with my baby daughter. She is practical and does not fear monger, yet listens if the usual advice does not work.
I will not go back to Dr. Carlson. I was having trouble with anxiety attacks, was suicidal, etc, needed help. Yelled at me when I couldn't explain exactly what was happening, because I didn't know, was very cold and unkind. I was worse off when we left the office than I was going in. Would not recommend her to anyone who prefers a softer bedside manner.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Carlson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Logan Regional Hospital
Cache Valley Specialty Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions169 N Gateway Dr, Providence, UT
Dr. Vera Carlson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, UT.