Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vera C Garcia has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Vera C Garcia has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Vera C Garcia has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Vera C Garcia is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 12
My mom had been felling bad for almost a week so my mom goes to Dr Garcia's office in Hahira and she see's Melody or Melonie, something like that. My mother felt really bad and had this bad cough and was coughing up green stuff. This doctor or PA told my mom it was just really bad allergies and to go home and get some rest and drink water and if she wasn't better in a few days to come back......are you kidding me!!!!! We pay money to get help, so help us!!!! My mom went home and in two days she was still bad so she went to another doctor to get a second opinion and she had Bronchitis!!! All I have to say is don't see this lady if you go, sounds like she needs to go back to school. #NOTAHAPPYDAUGHTER
I seen Dr Vera once and she was very nice. And very concerned about what was going on with me. Now I have seen the other Lady melody or melonie what ever, she was OK. But your nurses you can't talk to them. They act like they know everything, before you say it. I call for refills don't get them. For like a week then I'm out of medicine, she doesn't call back. Today they called me twice and it was a mess they must not be talking to each other because I still don't have a refill after calling several times last week. The nurse Claims she called insurance and did not, and she lied about calling the pharmacy for the wrong medicine.now I have to go about calling a new Dr to start over because the nurses at the Haihira office are lazy and keep putting off there responsibilities on each and nothing gets done. And the patient suffers me. I feel like if you are having a bad day or you life is in pieces call off don't come to work and miss treat people because you are suppose to be there to help not hender. I am taking my services elsewhere because I don't need the hassle and the lies.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
22 Years Experience
Universidad De Monterrey (Udem)
Graduated in 1996
Bella Vista Hospital
Dr. Vera C Garcia accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFoot And Ankle Institute Of South Georgia Pc, 4370 Kings Way Ste B, Valdosta, GA
Dr. Vera C Garcia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valdosta, GA.