Dr. Vera C Garcia Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Vera C Garcia?

Not a happy daughter

My mom had been felling bad for almost a week so my mom goes to Dr Garcia's office in Hahira and she see's Melody or Melonie, something like that. My mother felt really bad and had this bad cough and was coughing up green stuff. This doctor or PA told my mom it was just really bad allergies and to go home and get some rest and drink water and if she wasn't better in a few days to come back......are you kidding me!!!!! We pay money to get help, so help us!!!! My mom went home and in two days she was still bad so she went to another doctor to get a second opinion and she had Bronchitis!!! All I have to say is don't see this lady if you go, sounds like she needs to go back to school. #NOTAHAPPYDAUGHTER

A Dr,s office full of lies

I seen Dr Vera once and she was very nice. And very concerned about what was going on with me. Now I have seen the other Lady melody or melonie what ever, she was OK. But your nurses you can't talk to them. They act like they know everything, before you say it. I call for refills don't get them. For like a week then I'm out of medicine, she doesn't call back. Today they called me twice and it was a mess they must not be talking to each other because I still don't have a refill after calling several times last week. The nurse Claims she called insurance and did not, and she lied about calling the pharmacy for the wrong medicine.now I have to go about calling a new Dr to start over because the nurses at the Haihira office are lazy and keep putting off there responsibilities on each and nothing gets done. And the patient suffers me. I feel like if you are having a bad day or you life is in pieces call off don't come to work and miss treat people because you are suppose to be there to help not hender. I am taking my services elsewhere because I don't need the hassle and the lies.

THE BEST MEDICAL PRACTICE WE HAVE EXPERIENCED IN LOWNDES COUNTY

NO WAIT TIME, MELANIE LISTENS TO YOU, AND IS VERY COMPASSIONATE.

I will have her be my family's doctor. I am very pleased.