Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vera I Ibe has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Vera I Ibe has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Dr. Vera I Ibe is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Ibe is very professional and appears to genuinely care about her patients. Although I know that she sees tons of patients at Kaiser, she always seems to personally remember her patients. I was sad when I had to leave her care because my company no longer has Kaiser as an insurance provider. Hard act to follow.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
18 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSpringfield Medical Center, 6501 Loisdale Ct, Springfield, VA
Dr. Vera I Ibe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, VA.