Dr. Vera Malkovska Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vera Malkovska?

Executive

Dr. Malkovska truly cares about her patients. She is a wonderful combination of incredible professionalism, expertise, and emathetic caring and follow up with her patients. The DC area is truly lucky to have her, as is WHC.

Dr. Malkovska is the best. She is patient and straight forward and spends time answering all my questions. I am always nervous and somewhat anxious when I visit her for the fear of the unknown, but she calmly put my fears at rest. She explains everything to me and my husband because I think that I only hear some of what she is saying. She is highly qualified in the field and has the experience to answer any questions that I may have. I would highly reccommend her to any Hemo/Onc patient.

Amazing doctor who is required by hospital administrators to carry a far too heavy case load. However, she helped save my life so as a doctor she is amazing!Her staff is awful and arrogant and in need of training about relating to the patients, their customers! I figure this poor staff work is a reflection of poor hospital morale and lack of leadership within the Hospital administrators office!

My Angel in a White Coat

Dr. Malkovska is an exceptional doctor. She made me feel like a VIP no matter what the issue.My family loves her beside manner as well. Our Angel by saving my life not once but twice while treating my slow & aggressive lymphoma.She is direct and overprotective because that is what needed in my case.We look forward to seeing her because she and her staff is part of our family.We need more medical professional that genuinely care about their patients not the fame with being an educated,professional and personal doctor like Vera Malkovksa, MD at Washington Hospital Center, DC.

Extremely poor bedside manners

Dr Malkuska was very arrogant and should retire from practicing medicine.

Life Saver

Dr. Malkovska saved my life through her exceptional knowledge and her caring manner. She is compassionately overbearing and very determined to protect her patients. She is demanding of her patients and almost overprotective, but her focus is strong and she always seeks dialog with her patients