Dr. Vera A Saprounova Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Vera A Saprounova?

dr deruiter

i have had a letter here from a lady lawyer demanding me not to disclose anything that it contains.its from tallahassee/ when she calls and ask what happen iwill tell the truth that for 3 days before that interveiew i had been druged up prety heavy,and she told me months ago if for any reason my name should get droped from that greavance that the state of fla will pick it up and prosed forward with it, i am not to say anything else about the letter but it contains a Gag order. may God bless you all

Awful

Stupid, rude, uncaring. I told her just how I felt about her and she sent a letter telling me I could not go back.. trust me I would've never went back. If you are looking to be overtalked and degraded then go see this whacko!

so happy for kaz on the lill boy vera and him and vera had, ,husbands are completely blind fact/theres alwas d an a

state investagater

was not impressed at all ,the lady that said saprounova,is a angel,your wrong you will find out she is a wolf in sheeps clothing, she is a two faced lieng if she stops taking your insuarence.your out the door,unless you have medicare that she can suck the blood out of,you are just another pay check..she bills medicare for 5 or 10 min, 150.00 and your only allowed 15 min.buy her rules / I wonder what new York has to say and dade city fl and Lakeland fl gess we wil find out soon unexspected,next visit ????????????

Dr Vera

wonderfull staff. I owe you a place in my heart you helped save my life and you are beautiful and perfect lady

I love dr vera. She actually listens to you when you speak not like my last primary.

excellant doctor

I absolutely love this doctor I will refer her to everyone looking for a new primary doctor. She takes time to explain everything to us as patients and is very thorough. Her office staff are very courteous and well educated when speaking to them. The office is very laid back and not uptight like a few I have been to. Crystal the office manager is amazing she makes sure everyone is well taking care of and very sweet.

She is simply the best doctor I have ever visited.

The Worse Doctor

This doctor is the worse doctor I've ever seen! She don't have any time to listen to you. she is always in a hurry and make fun of you if you ask any questions. She even makes comments which may hurt you. She is very rude, She will not discuss any problems other than one on each appointment. (such a money hungry doctor!!) The office staff members are not helpful at all. This is the last doctor one should go.

PATIENT

I WASN'T VERY PLEASED WITH MY FORMER DOCTOR AND IN SEARCHING FOR NEW MEDICAL CARE I MUST SAY THAT GOD LED ME TO DR. SAPROUNOVA. AS A NEW PATIENT, SHE SENT ME TO DO BLOOD WORK (LABS) AND XRAYS OF PREVIOUS INJURIES. MY LABS WERE VERY GOOD AT MY FOLLOW UP VISIT AND DR. SAPROUNOVA WAS VERY INFORMATIVE AND DIRECT ABOUT ME MAINTAINING GOOD HEALTH SO THAT MY FIVE SMALL CHILDREN WILL GROW UP WITH ME THERE FOR THEM. TOWARDS THE END OF MY VISIT, I CASUALLY MENTIONED TO HER THAT I FELT LIKE I HAD A BAD ROLLER COASTER RIDE A COUPLE OF TIMES IN THE PAST AND SHE IMMEDIATELY ORDERED AN EKG TEST PERFORMED ON ME. THE RESULT WAS MYCARDIAL INFARCTION (HEART ATTACK) UNBELIEVEABLE TO ME. SHE ORDERED ME TO GO TO THE E.R. IMMEDIATELY WHILE PICKING UP THE PHONE TO CALL AN AMBULANCE. I LEFT ABRUPTLY AND DROVE MYSELF TO T.G.H WHERE I CHECKED IN AT THE E.R. THEY PERFORMED AN EKG WITH A NEGATIVE RESULT. AFTER 15 HOURS OF WAITING THEY PERFORMED A TROPONIN (ENZYME LEVEL)TEST THAT WAS ALSO NEGATIVE. THREE DOCTORS STANDING AT MY BEDSIDE CONVERSED WITH EACH OTHER AFTER ASKING ME VARIOUS QUESTIONS AND THEIR CONCLUSION WAS THAT DR. SAPROUNOVA MADE A FALSE ALARM. THEY TOLD ME THAT THERE WAS NO REASON TO BELIEVE THAT I HAD A HEART ATTACK. I WAS RELEASED AND CONTACTED DR. SAPROUNOVA WHO THEN REFERRED ME TO A CARDIOLOGIST. I WAS SCHEDULED FOR A STRESS TEST WHICH RESULTED IN ABNORMALITY OF BLOOD FLOW IN MY HEART. THE CARDIOLOGIST SCHEDULED ME FOR CATHERIZATION IN A HOSPITAL WHERE RESULTS SHOWED 99% BLOCKAGE OF MY MAIN CORONARY ARTERY THAT COULD HAVE CAUSED MY DEATH. A STENT WAS PUT IN PLACE TO REMEDY THE SITUATION AND I NOW THANK DR. SAPROUNOVA (MY GUARDIAN ANGEL), DR. SING MY CARDIOLOGIST THAT DIAGNOSED ME AND PERFORMED THE CATHERIZATION WITH STENT, AND GOD FOR GIVING ME A SECOND CHANCE IN LIFE.

RS

Dr. Saprounova has been my primary for just about 5 years. In my opinion, She has demonstrated a comprehensive knowledge of health and wellness. Implementing proficient use of main stream conventional practice as well as combinations of conventional and complementary alternative medical options. I would also like to mention that the staff is accomodating, pleasent and professional.

adorable staff members, and the doctor is amazing cares about all your issues from a to z.