Dr. Verlene Gauthier Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Verlene Gauthier?

Compassion & Inteligence

Posted on January 27th, 2010

I started seeing Dr. G 6 years ago now. I can't tell you how much she and her asst Carrie has helped. While I still have a bad disease I feel it is much better controlled. She not only explains everything to you but she LISTENS to what you think and what you want to try. I was about to literally take my life before I found Dr G. She and Carrie saved me and my marriage. A great Doctor is more then a smart diagnostic person. They are people who want to heal. I believe that when Dr G goes home at night she thinks about her patients and how she can best help them.I have sent her about 20 people that have come into my practice and everyone that sees her thanks me like I was the healer. If you aren't happy with your Rheumatoligist I suggest you try Dr. G.

Posted on June 1st, 2017